Lazy Linking, 30th in an Occasional Series
What I liked lately on the Internets:
* Public Enemy and creative pricing strategies. [Hat tip: Marginal Revolution.]
* Bicycle commuting as an allegory of Adrian Fenty losing his re-election bid in DC. [Hat tip: Daily Dish.]
* A survey of 30 US cities on receptivity to education reform gives Philadelphia and San Jose solid "D's." Ouch. (Criteria: access to brains, access to money, charter environment, quality control, district receptivity, and municipal receptivity.)
* I don't know this for sure, but I assume that how people are stoned in Iran today is how they were stoned back in Biblical times. [Hat tip: Chart Porn.]
* This study confirms my strategy in college that, instead of cramming the night before a big test, I would go to bed early.