Obituary: Paul Steven Miller


A fellow British American Project fellow of mine, Paul Steven Miller, passed away earlier this week. Here is a link to an obituary and an article about his accomplishments.

Others who know him better can speak more thoroughly of his many, many professional accomplishments, as well as his inspiring life story and many commendable characteristics. As for me, I simply recall fondly his kindness and wit in reaching out to this newbie at my first BAP conference and making me feel welcome in the BAP family. We share an alma mater (Penn), which served as our ice-breaker, although if you knew Paul you know he didn't need much of an ice-breaker to engage in hearty conversation with you and make you feel accepted and energized.

I was really hoping to see him at the 2010 conference in Philadelphia next month. He will be missed terribly.

Comments

Popular Posts