2010-2011 NBA Predictions - Final Year of Production


Every year I get further and further removed from pro hoop. What was once my favorite sport is now something I might spend a grand total of 15 hours a year watching, and probably less reading about in newspapers and online.*

* Love the VCR + treadmill or stationary bike combo. It is well established that very little of a 3+ hour telecast is actual action. I can get in football and baseball games in 30 minutes, and basketball games in 45. So here's the annual rough estimate:

Basketball = 10 regular + 10 post x 45 min per = 15 hours (+ maybe 10 hours online)
Football = 40 regular + 10 post x 30 min per = 25 hours (+ maybe 25 hours online)
Baseball = 10 regular + 10 post x 30 min per = 10 hours (+ maybe 50 hours online)


But that doesn't make predictions any less fun. Or, in my case, any less accurate. That said, I'm probably dropping this from my annual routine.

E/ATL 2 Celtics, 7 Knicks
E/CEN 3 Bulls, 6 Bucks
E/SE 1 Magic, 4 Heat, 5 Hawks, 8 Wizards
W/NW 3 Thunder, 5 Nuggets, 6 Blazers
W-PAC 1 Lakers, 8 Clippers
W/SW 2 Mavs, 4 Spurs, 7 Rockets
RD1 Magic, Celtics, Bulls, Heat, Lakers, Mavs, Nuggets, Blazers
RD2 Magic, Bulls, Blazers, Mavs
FINAL Magic over Mavs

Comments

Popular Posts