8.23.2010

Romo! Flacco! It's Super Bowl XLV


I'm usually not one for commentary when it comes to my sports predictions, except to say that on the continuum of "I've researched this to death and I know my stuff" and "I'm picking them because I like their new uniforms," it's much closer to the latter. But, let me make an exception and give some one-liners re: the teams I didn't pick:

* Jets - Pride goeth before a fall.

* Bengals - T.O. = N.O.

* Titans - A repeat of last year, in that early losses and a big run at the end make them the best team to not make the playoffs.

* Vikings - They miss by one game on a Favre interception. Poetic justice.

* Cardinals - Matt Leinart, you peaked in your Heisman year. That was six years ago.

* Giants - Do they share the same water as the Mets?

Herewith, my 2010-2011 NFL predictions. As always, predictions guaranteed or double your money back.

* NFC: 1 Cowboys 2 Packers 3 Saints 4 49ers 5 Falcons 6 Eagles

* AFC: 1 Ravens 2 Colts 3 Chargers 4 Patriots 5 Steelers 6 Raiders

* WC: Saints, Falcons, Chargers, Steelers

* Conf: Cowboys, Packers, Colts, Ravens

* SB: Cowboys over Ravens

Post a Comment