Lazy Linking, Eighteenth in an Occasional Series
Here's what I liked on the Internets:
* In the fight for your life, it's not enough to exercise and eat right; you should also avoid TV and driving.
* After reading this article, I asked myself, "Do I love my wife enough that I would give her a poop transplant to save her life?" And I decided, yes, I do love her that much.
* Maybe there's a hidden growth industry associated with trends in DC: paper manufacturers.
* Government pork, Pennsylvania-style.
* A reminder that there's already a lot of distortion in our energy markets.