It's in the Bag
What better way to express the harried nature of my Friday late afternoon than to make a list of things I emptied out of my tiny little messenger bag upon arriving at home from work and picking up Aaron?
* My new smartphone, plus recharger, manual, and original box
* Aaron's bed sheet
* Receipts from Aaron's day care
* My bicycle lock
* Folders for two proposals and four projects I'm working on
* An empty Tupperware container from that day's brown bag lunch
* A wrinkled, half-read issue of The Economist
There's a story behind each of those objects. But suffice to say that, yeah, it was one of those days/weeks.