Lazy Linking, Sixth in an Occasional Series
What I found worth checking out on the Internets this past weekend.
* Are economists more immoral than others? Tim Harford says not necessarily.
* John Piper talks about why he writes.
* My blog friend debunks Randal O'Toole's skepticism about smart growth.
* Umm, why would you protest against Mother Teresa?
* Don't forget about Haiti: it is usually post-disaster disease and not the disaster itself that is the big killer, and we're already at 230,000+ casualties before we've gotten there.