Musing About Huang Kids


I keep two blogs regularly: this one, Musings of an Urban Christian, and another, more family-related one, called Huang Kid Khronicles. Now that my mom is home from the hospital, and is about to get set up on the computer, I'm going to try to post more stuff - musings, photos, and videos - on Huang Kids. Which may mean, since this month has been absolutely bonkers in terms of busyness, that I might post less musings here at Urban Christian. So feel free to check us out over at Huang Kids - if you like me, you'll like my kids even more! (Btw, if you're reading this from your Facebook account, sorry I can't figure out a way for my Facebook page to suck in both Urban Christian and Huang Kids; it only seems to allow one blog to get automatically posted here.)

Comments

Popular Posts