10.25.2009

NBA Predictions Guaranteed Or Your Money Back


I did not follow the pre-season deals. I will not be following during the season, with the exception of a handful of marquee match-ups that are offered on network TV. I won't even get that amped up about the playoffs, my old home team, or my new home team. In other words, I have no rooting interest, no enthusiasm, and no information. In other words, these NBA predictions may end up being my most accurate ones yet. Go figure.

W: Spurs, Lakers, Jazz, Hornets, Blazers, Clippers, Rockets, Thunder
E: Magic, Celtics, Cavaliers, Hawks, Raptors, Heat, Bulls, 76ers
Round 1: Spurs, Lakers, Jazz, Blazers; Magic, Celtics, Cavaliers, Raptors
Round 2: Spurs, Lakers, Magic, Celtics
Finals: Spurs over Celtics

No comments:

On the Folly of Rewarding "A" While Hoping for "B"

  Leaving the comforts of suburban San Jose on the West Coast to attend college at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia on the Eas...