A Few Shameless Plugs for My Firm


Though my work persona is one and the same with my blogger persona, I rarely speak as a company man from this venue. Today's different. Here's a few shameless plugs for my firm:

* Newly designed website. Easier to navigate plus more rapidly refreshed sets of links to recent reports hopefully means more visitors and more use.

* Last quarter's house price index. One of the more popular regular products we put out is our Philadelphia house price index. With Hallwatch going dark, you can now find it here.

* Public hearing on immigrants and workforce development. On May 1, I'll be testifying at Independence Visitor Center at a joint hearing of the Labor Relations and Urban Affairs committees of the House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania .

* Green Policy Planning Charrette. On May 5, my colleague Ben Cromie will be speaking at a charrette here in Philadelphia organized by University Place Associates, developers of a mixed-use LEED Platinum development in University City.

* Housing Matters Day. On May 5, I'll be speaking at a press conference in Harrisburg to announce our recent report on the economic impact of fixing up and building homes for people with low incomes.

Comments

Popular Posts