Sing Again

Earlier this month, I saw an old friend of mine who had suffered a
terrible loss several years back. She caught me up on her goings-on
over the past few years since I'd seen her. I asked her if she had
gotten back into singing - she was once an accomplished musician, and
to this day I can't hear some songs without hearing her powerful voice
echoing in the background - and she replied she wasn't quite ready.

There are seasons in the Christian life when even the greatest of
talents, even those used to bless God, are taken from us. Sometimes
they return on this side of glory, and sometimes they never do. God
is still good, even if we are muted for a moment. But one day,
whether here on earth or in heaven, she will sing again; and when she
does, it will be glorious.

Comments

Popular Posts