In the spirit of full disclosure, if the Phillies win the World
Series, I will be leaving the office, pulling my kids out of class,
and heading to South Broad Street. Since the Sixers won it all in
1983, Philadelphia teams are 0 for 100 (25 years x 4 major sports). I
am not guaranteed that this month's championship parade won't be the
only one to take place within my kids' childhood. So please accept
this note in advance so that there is no confusion as to where I and
my kids are later this month.
73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
10.22.2008
Note to my Employer/School
To my employer and my kids' school:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Pervious
In the planning profession, there is something called "pervious" versus "impervious," with the former representing thi...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...
No comments:
Post a Comment