10.13.2008

A GREENER CLEANER

It's rare that a cleaning product inspires me to blog. OK, I'm not aware that it's ever happened. But today, I am moved to post by Arm and Hammer's Essentials line. Instead of buying a full spray can of cleaner, you buy an empty can and a tiny little vial, which you mix with water from your tap. Why burn all that energy getting water from the manufacturer to your home when you can just add it at home? That's good for the environment and good for your wallet. And, as you can see if you clicked on the link above, you can try a can for free. Now that's what I call a greener cleaner.

No comments:

Midlife Crisis Intervention

  It is often said that when you are young you have time and health but fewer resources, when you are middle-aged you have health and resour...