NO, BUT I HAVE A BLOG

As someone who works through thoughts by blogging, and who seeks to be as transparent as is appropriate in the process, I got a kick out of this article: "Your Blog Can Be Group Therapy." Indeed, it can be therapeutic to vent, muse, and puzzle in the blogosphere. Would that more people to do so, so that their jottings can be of service to other like-minded pilgrims. (And would that people chill out about digging up old writings from political candidates - we're musing here, not decidering.)

Don't get me wrong: there's no substitute for human contact. Some topics are best suited for non-public venues. And therapy can be a very necessary resource for all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time. Still, I'd like to say that I'm a little bit healthier in the head for keeping a blog.

Comments

Popular Posts