COOL KIDS, HOT CARS
Talk about a good story: inner city kids competing for a $10 million prize, uber fuel efficiency, and very nice looking cars. And it's all happening down the street from where I live: "Top 10 Early Contenders for the Automotive X Prize: 10. West Philly Hybrid EVX." That's my friend Simon on the far left, beaming at how far his students have gotten so far. I'm not a subscriber, but I'm sure Popular Mechanics knows a thing or two about cars, so for them to put our team on the short list to win it all, that's pretty cool. Cali, Canada, Germany, . . . and West Philly?!? Representin'.
73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Midlife Crisis Intervention
It is often said that when you are young you have time and health but fewer resources, when you are middle-aged you have health and resour...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...
No comments:
Post a Comment