WHO'S GOT MY VOTE IN '08 SO FAR

I still have to get myself more educated on the candidates, and they've still got a lot of campaigning to do, but at this stage in the game, I'm worried. Out of the three main Democratic candidates, Edwards and Obama are non-starters for me, and Hillary I could really like except for her worryingly protectionist bent. As for the main Republican candidates, I just don't like Fred Thompson, Rudy Giuliani, or Mitt Romney, and John McCain seems to be slipping fast.

Glassbooth.org's quiz tells me Mike Huckabee is my guy, and I'd be pretty excited about a Bloomberg administration, so as of now, sign me up for a Bloomberg-Huckabee ticket, although if one of the other leading Republican candidates get the nomination, I could see myself being convinced into voting for Clinton-Richardson.

Every four years, we get an Olympics and a presidential election. And in both cases, I say - "let the games begin."

Comments

Popular Posts