Nights Out, Lights Out

Six out of the last seven nights I've been out past my bedtime. This
is a highly unusual run, one deserving documentation for that reason
alone, as well as to illustrate the kinds of things that I consider
worth staying up late for. (Well, late for me, at least.)

Friday night Amy and I went out to Fairmount Water Works with a couple
from church. Saturday night we took Jada to see friends of ours in
Hatfield. Sunday night I attended the first board meeting of the
non-profit my late friend's wife established shortly after his death.
Tuesday night was our church's leadership meeting. Wednesday night I
took my sister and brother-in-law to the Phillies game. Thursday
night I spoke at a Christian fellowship gathering on the Penn campus.

And tonight? Early to bed. After a week like this, I need the rest!

Comments

Popular Posts