So Many Books, So Little Time

I went from 30+ books read in 2005 to somewhere in the high teens this
year. You're going to say that it's OK because I was busy balancing a
full-time job and a toddler, but you don't know how many hours I spent
watching jugglers on YouTube or ogling baseball stats on espn.com.
Point being that it wasn't for lack of time that I read less this
year.

So I'm committing to coming back with a vengeance in 2007. After all,
while I did less reading this year, I did just as much "Say, that
sounds like an interesting book - I'm going to put that on my
wish-list" as usual. And I happen to work at an office that, while it
employs less than a dozen full-timers, has about two dozen book
shelves full of mostly economics related books.

So there are plenty of books to read, and the time is there to read
'em. Here's to more reading in '07!

Comments

Popular Posts